July 29, 2012 by marceladevivo
While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Facebook Extends Admin Permissions to Third-Party Apps
- Facebook Tests Subscribe Button for Pages
- Facebook Mobile Ads Generate 63% More Likes Than Desktop
- How Verizon Wireless Boosted Engagement Through Gamification
- Clothing Brand Adds Customers’ Instagram Photos to Product Pages
- How Social Media Is Influencing the Travel Industry
- Social Media Boosts Revenue Growth for 500 Online Retailers
- AOL Rolls Out Completely Redesigned Mail Service
- Shoppers Are Turning to Amazon Before Google for Product Research
[Image credit: Hans Dorsch]